Accessible, adaptable design that lasts a lifetime
Crystal Kitchen + Bath wants to meet the needs of clients looking to remain in their home for a lifetime, making their home safe and accessible through their aging years or physical limitations.
Universal design allows for multiple users in the same space no matter what their capabilities without looking deliberately compliant with ADA guidelines.
- We conduct home audit for independence, a survey which gives us information on:
- Mobility aids used
- Functional movement abilities (range of motion)
- Problem areas within the home (entry, hallways and inside doors, stairs, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living/family room)
- Recommendations of your health care professionals
- Develop a budget
- Design of individual rooms
- Selections of materials and finishes
- Project construction
- Available improvements for existing rooms:
- Grab bars
- Curb-less shower
- Collapsible shower doors
- Walk-in bath tub or bath lift
- Bathtub cutout step
- Comfort height toilet
- Adjustable hand held shower
- Shower seat
- Hand railing for stairways
- Modify thresholds
- Hands free lighting and fixtures
We are carrying a line of Safety Enhanced Bathroom Accessories from Invisia that are as stylish as they are functional.
For kitchen and bathroom remodeling, please go to our Design Questionnaires.