CK+B has a more than 45 year history of creating beautiful homes and friendships along the way. As you can tell from our timeline, we are always striving to better serve our clients. We would like to invite you to our 8,800-square-foot kitchen and bath design showroom to see for yourself. We are open to the public, and you can browse – with or without an appointment. Unequal in vision and design, CK+B is a destination that will inspire you with beautiful and creative solutions for any home design or remodeling project. Our award winning designers will help take the fear out of your remodeling project.
“At CK+B, we believe that your home should be lived in for life. A home is where children learn to walk, friends gather together and families reach milestones. Your home is your sanctuary, where it fits your personal lifestyle. Every CK+B team member understands what a renovation projects mean to our customers. We guide you through the entire process, giving you our best advice and striving to make this a seamless experience.” – Jolynn Johnson, Owner, Designer, Project Manager
What sets us apart?
- We listen and incorporate your ideas
- We help prioritize (what features are best for you, or options to stay within budget)
- We help your understand how your decisions will impact the project
- We provide options to help the decision making process simpler and less overwhelming
- We believe in Living in Place (importance of making the home accessible, comfortable and safe, regardless of occupants current or future needs)
- We strive for the best design and customer service in the industry