Designing Your Dream Kitchen, Bathroom, Or Other Room Starts Right Here!
Who is Crystal Kitchen + Bath
Crystal Kitchen + Bath have been in business for over 45 years with our focus on remodeling. Although we specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling, we also design other rooms in the home such as, laundry, mudrooms, home offices, lower levels and family rooms. Our award winning design staff is here to help you create a one of a kind space that is functional and worth the investment. Our clients rave about how thrilled they are every time they walk into their newly remodeled space.
To start the process, please stop by our Kitchen and Bathroom showroom or call to schedule a consultation.
To guide you in the design process we offer our Design Questionnaire to help organize your needs and wants. Click on the link below to download or stop by our showroom to get a free copy. After completing the questionnaire, e-mail it back to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and a designer will contact you to talk further about your project.
Remodeler’s Showcase: Twice a year, the Builders Association of the Twin Cities hosts the Remodeler’s Showcase tour for one weekend in the Spring and Fall. The public can tour remodeled homes throughout the Twin Cities and meet professional remodelers. Learn more!
Seminars: We offer free seminars at our showroom on trending topics for Kitchen and Bath remodeling. These are hosted in the spring and fall and you can check our Events page for more information.
Helpful web resources:
Click on the icon to download the Design Questionnaires.
OUR 6-STEP REMODELING PROCESS
- SHOWROOM/CONSULTATION VISIT:
- SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH ONE OF OUR CERTIFIED DESIGNERS
- DISCUSS PRELIMINARY PROJECT DETAILS AND BUDGET
- BRING MEASUREMENTS OR BLUEPRINT AND IDEAS FOR YOUR PROJECT
- DESIGN RETAINER STARTS AT $2,500:
- VISIT HOME TO MEASURE AND CONDUCT FIELD STUDY
- REVIEW PRELIMINARY PLANS
- PREPARE ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS
- SELECT PRODUCTS
- PROJECT DEVELOPMENT:
- PROJECT MANAGER VISITS JOB SITE
- DEVELOP SCOPE OF WORK AND ESTIMATES
- FINALIZE ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS, PRODUCT SELECTIONS AND COST
- FINAL AGREEMENT:
- SIGN CONTRACT WITH DOWN PAYMENT (50% OF CONTRACT)
- ORDER ALL MATERIALS
- PROVIDE PROJECT CALENDAR
- OBTAIN PERMITS
- CONSTRUCTION PERFORMED BY LICENSED, BONDED AND INSURED CRAFTSMAN.
- COMMUNICATION: PRE-PRODUCTION MEETING, FREQUENT UPDATES, AND WRITTEN CHANGE-ORDERS.
- ON-SITE COORDINATION, SCHEDULING, SUPERVISION AND TECHNICAL REVIEW.
- POST CONSTRUCTION:
- FINAL INSPECTIONS.
- FINAL PUNCH LIST REVIEWED AND COMPLETED.
- DOCUMENTATION-LIEN WAIVERS, PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE LITERATURE, AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY.
- FOLLOW THROUGH-WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We are glad to work with your builder, architect or designer as part of your team